The McLean County Fair will again hold its annual Jr. Livestock Show on the fairgrounds, Aug. 4-8.
(The 4-H livestock show is only a virtual show this year.)
The deadline for registration on this website is now July 24.
The qualifications and rules for the Jr. Show will remain the same for each species. Classes will remain the same in all species except for horses. (login to to see classes or visit, www.mcleancountyfair.org.
Precautions are being taken to protect everyone against COVID-19.
All species except hogs will arrive and depart the same day.
Specific details regarding move-in, check-in, and weigh-in will be sent after July 24 directly to the email you provide during registration.
Tues, Aug. 4 - Horses
Wed, Aug. 5 - Rabbits, Sheep
Thur, Aug. 6 - Poultry, Goats
Fri, Aug. 7 - Cattle
Sat, Aug. 8 - Dairy, Swine
- Parental review of your Junior Show entries is recommended.
- Submit entries before 11:59 PM on July 24.
- Login sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity. Regularly click “Save This Cart for Later” to not lose your entries.
- Rules and class numbers are in the Fairbook. See it online under the “4-H Info” tab at, http://www.mcleancountyfair.org/ Any participant found not abiding by the rules and regulations of the fair will NOT be allowed to show.
- Leave and return to the website multiple times, but click “Save This Cart for Later” before leaving. When entries are all selected, click “Check Out” and agree to the terms of the registration. After check out you cannot edit your entries again, even before July 24.
- McLean County Pride Enrollment Forms are to be downloaded, filled out and presented during livestock check in at the fair. The Pride Form is located under the 4-H Info tab at the Fair website.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org even up to the evening of July 24.
1. To Begin Registering – click “Sign In”
- Your first and last name are your username. Create a password. Please write down your exact user name and password for future access. We do not have the capability of retrieving passwords.
- Use a functioning email address that will be checked regularly between now and the fair.
2. Creating Your Entries.
- In the drop-down boxes, select the species and class you want to enroll. Do this until all animals are entered. For simplicity, do not choose “All Departments”. This will allow you to see all the classes in all the departments. (Sorry, it’s a software issue.)
- Swine entries require ear notch records. The 4-H Livestock Entry form also requires these records. To avoid duplication, submit these on the 4-H Form and not here. If you’re ONLY registering for the Junior Show, then please email up to 20 ear notches for Barrows and up to 20 ear notches for Gilts to email@example.com.
- There is No Swine entry fee this year.
3. Submitting Your Entries:
- When you’re ready, click Check-Out. Follow the logout requirements and click Submit. Once submitted you’ll receive a confirmation ID and a copy will be emailed to you. Print a copy for your records.
- NOTE: If you do NOT receive an email receipt, your entry may not have been received. Check your junk/spam folder, and if you still cannot find a receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org through July 24. A printed copy is your best record.
The McLean County Fair will NOT be responsible for entry errors. Entries are final at 11:59 PM on July 24. Please verify that ALL information is correct before continuing the registration or submission process.