Welcome! We’re excited to launch the ShoWorks software system for your online Jr. Show entries.
- Parental review of your Junior Show entries is recommended.
- Submit entries before 11:59 PM on July 1st.
- Login sessions expire after 20 minutes of inactivity. Regularly click “Save This Cart for Later” to not lose your entries.
- Rules and class numbers are in the Fairbook. See it online under the “4-H Info” tab at, http://mcleancountyfair.org/ Any participant found not abiding by the rules and regulations of the fair will NOT be allowed to show.
- Leave and return to the website multiple times, but click “Save This Cart for Later” before leaving. When entries are all selected, click “Check Out” and agree to the terms of the registration. After check out you cannot edit your entries again, even before July 1.
- McLean County Pride Enrollment Forms are to be downloaded, filled out and presented during livestock check in at the fair. The Pride Form is located under the 4-H Info tab at the Fair website.a
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org even to the evening of June 30!
1. To Begin Registering – click “Sign In”
- Your first and last name are your username. Create a password. Please write down your exact user name and password for future access. We do not have the capability of retrieving passwords.
- Use a functioning email address that will be checked regularly between now and the fair.
2. Creating Your Entries.
- In the drop-down boxes, select the species and class you want to enroll. Do this until all animals are entered. For simplicity, do not choose “All Departments”. This will allow you to see all the classes in all the departments. (Sorry, it’s a software issue.)
- Swine entries require ear notch records. The 4-H Livestock Entry form also requires these records. To avoid duplication, submit these on the 4-H Form and not here. If you’re ONLY registering for the Junior Show, then please email up to 20 ear notches for Barrows and up to 20 ear notches for Gilts to email@example.com.
- Each Swine entry will require a $3 entry fee. This cost will help cover the cost of pen tear down.
3. Submitting Your Entries:
- When all classes are entered continue to your cart and review your entries. (If you do not have swine, do not be concerned with the zero dollar amounts next to your classes. No money is required if you do not have swine - it's part of the software)
- When you’re ready, click Check-Out. Follow the logout requirements and click Submit. Once submitted you’ll receive a confirmation ID and a copy will be emailed to you. Print a copy for your records.
- NOTE: If you do NOT receive an email receipt, your entry may not have been received. Check your junk/spam folder, and if you still cannot find a receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org through July 1. A printed copy is your best record.
The McLean County Fair will NOT be responsible for entry errors. Entries are final at 11:59 PM on July 1. Please verify that ALL information is correct before continuing the registration or submission process.